Sunday, March 2, 2014

"Sparkling Sea Glass" pictures posted with 2 ribbons.

I told you in my last post that I was entering this quilt in our guild's quilt show.  The judging was
on Friday and Saturday and my quilt got 2 ribbons.  I will post pictures of the the quilt with the ribbons
after the show.  I was really excited and very humbled.  As this is only my 2nd quilt (other than ones
for grandsons), I did not expect any awards.
I just added the pictures as promised.  Got so many compliments on my quilt.  Thanks for all the encouragement.  Was very please with "First Place" and "Best of First Time Quilt Show Entry".  

2 comments:

  1. I saw your quilt yesterday at the Quilt Show and it is truly spectacular!!
    How I found you on this blog? I went to Quiltville Chat's photo albums and found Sparkling Sea Glass. LOL

    Great job! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to write and let me know you enjoyed my quilt. Was very humbled by all the compliments and attention. This is the 2nd quilt I ever completed (other than grandson quilts) as I have only been quilting for 3 years. I enjoy the whole process and it has become a very big part of my life as has my guild and all it's members. We did put on a fine show. Thanks again.

      Delete