Monday, August 12, 2019

STILL QUILTING ALONG - CYNTHIA ENGLAND CLASS

It looks like I haven't posted in quite a few years.  Guess I've been too busy quilting instead of sending out updates about what is going on in my quilting world.
I will add pictures from my last exciting event.  I took a class with Cynthia England at the end of July.  She does picture piecing and the picture below shows the kit we worked on in class.
Mine is almost done.  Have some fine tuning on the tree trunk and a place where I have a little
flaw.  Will post when finished, but for now here is the picture we worked on in class.
Cynthia England is an awesome teacher.  I had 3 of her patterns and was never brave enough to
try them.  At least one of them will be started in the near future.  Pattern is called "Sandy Shores" if you want to order it from her website.

1 comment: