Monday, December 3, 2012

Easy Street Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter

I am doing by first mystery quilt by Bonnie Hunter.  Check out her blog at Quiltville.blogspot.com and check out the Easy Street tab.


I picked out my fabrics and waited for Clue #1.
This first part was to make 192 4 patches, uses my constant grey, and different black on white prints.

Waited patiently for Clue #2 which was to make 128 Flying Geese with purple geese and black on white print wings.  Bonnie gave us a heads up that we will need 64 black on white rectangles 2"x3.5" for the next clue which I completed.  I am having so much fun with this and can't wait til next weeks Clue to get started on the next part.  



Check back for further updates and enjoy my journey.  It's not too late to join in, you can print each clue and do the mystery quilt at your own pace.    Happy Quilting!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by to visit - I LOVE finding more Florida Friends - Love your fabrics for Easy Street...it never ceases to amaze me all the different prints out there - you've got some great black and whites...as well as the colors! Love your Gators! I'll keep my eye on you - us Florida gals have to stick together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start on Bonnie's mystery. It looks like this quilt was designed to fit your stash!

    ReplyDelete