Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Time just gets away

It's been awhile since I posted anything, but I have been busy.
Easy Street is done and I will post a picture soon.  The quilting on it made all the difference in the world.  I have just finished a UFO, got to add the back, quilt, and bind, but the top is done.
Been working on giving classes at our guild Member/Teacher project and it's been taking up sone of my quilting time, but we had a class yesterday teaching Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Trips quilt from her website Quiltville.com.  The blocks are fun, fast, and easy.  All the attendees seem to enjoy the whole process.  Pictures of works in progress to come soon.  Have so many UFO's to finish and a few smaller items I've been working on.  Making coasters with a secret pocket for your wine glasses to donate to our boutique at our Quilt Show next year.  Finished my circle table runner for my table which you can see the the picture below.  We also had kids quilt camp, and the flowers were given to me by my beginner quilter this year as a Thank you.  Enjoy your summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment