Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Purses, Coasters, and Wallets Oh My!

Well I see it's been way too long since I posted.  I have been busy.  Easy Street is done and quilted.
Have to make a label and a sleeve as this baby is going in our guild's quilt show in March.
We have a boutique at our quilt show with handmade items donated by our crafty guild members.
I have been busy making coasters ( they are the kind you can put your wine glass in or use as a regular coaster) and little wallets.  I am also in charge of planning member/teacher classes.  In September we are teaching the Bailey Island Hobo Bag by Two Aunties.  I made one at our last quilt retreat so I could assist the teacher.  I am making another, it was fast and fun to make.  The purse uses 2 1/2" strips and has four nice pockets inside.  Check out the pattern.  Promise again to post Easy Street, want to take some good pictures of it outside in the grass against my garden.  Still trying to figure out what to name it, I want something special.  Off to work on a Thanksgiving and Christmas project.  Happy Sewing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment